- Kansai, The Home of Meihan; Meihan and the drivers who call it home often display a unique and amazing driving style that includes high angle fast initiations using a clutch kick. Our angle kit is designed to allow this driving style to thrive in an S-Chassis and after years of R&D we've developed a one-of-a-kind formula for crazy flicks!!
- Kit includes: Kansai Flick Knuckle Service, Lower Arm Service (or new LCAs), Tension Rods, and Shortened Sway-Bar, Super Scrub Enablers(if ordered) *please read each part description before purchase*
- Requirements: OEM steering rack location, slightly longer tie rods (approx. ½ in. on each side), space clearing in fender and wire tuck
- Tie Rod Recommendation: For Stock length LCA, 1999-2003 Nissan Maxima inner tie rod (Moog EV458 with Moog s14 outer tie rod.
- Preferred Wheel/Tire size and offset: 17x9 wheel 235/40/17 tire(high grip specifically). Approx. 40mm scrub for the best results. this can be done with a more standard +12 offset and our 55mm Super Scrub Enablers like Martin, or with -25 offset 3-piece wheel and a 15mm wheel spacer like Josh Behrens (e_ought).
*New LCAs options include brand new replacement LCAs*
- Includes Key Installation Points list with pictures.